Kyle, K. (2016). Measuring syntactic development in L2 writing: Fine grained indices of syntactic complexity and usage-based indices of syntactic sophistication (Doctoral Dissertation). Retrieved from http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/alesl_diss/35.
the indices included in TAASSC, which comprise the 14 indices measured by Lu’s (2010, 2011) Syntactic Complexity analyzer, 31 fine-grained indices or clausal complexity, 132 fine-grained indices of phrasal complexity, 190 usage-based indices of syntactic sophistication, and nine component indices.
- 14 indices measured by Lu
- 31 fine-grained indices or clausal complexity
- 132 fine-grained indices of phrasal complexity
- 190 usage-based indices of syntactic sophistication
- 9 component indices
- clausal subordination (e.g., Ortega, 2003; Wolfe-Quintero et al., 1998
- phrasal elaboration (e.g., Biber, 2011; Kyle & Crossley, 2018; Lu, 2010)
- Construction grammar/Usage-based theories of language development (e.g., Ellis, 2002; Ellis & Ferreira-Junior, 2009; Goldberg, 1995, 2006, Tomasello, 2003)
- Lexicogrammatical variation (Biber, 1988; Biber et al., 2004; Biber et al., 2011; Biber et al., 2014)
- 品詞解析・依存解析にJAVAで動くStanford CoreNLPではなく、Pythonで動くSpacyを使う
- 参照する頻度をCOCAではなくCOW（Schäfer, 2015; Schäfer & Bildhauer, 2012）に変更